CBMSA Spring Session Update

Corner Brook Minor Soccer Association is scheduled to start it’s spring program on Monday, April 23.  Efforts are underway to clear enough snow from the field to be able to run sessions as soon as possible.  Each day we will evaluate conditions for the following day and make a decision on if sessions will go ahead.

For example, on Sunday, April 22, a decision will be made for Monday, April 23 and posted to our website/social media.

Any days lost will be added to end of spring season.
For example, if we lose Monday, April 23, a session will be added on Monday, June 18. This will ensure that players will get full value from their registration.