CBMSA is looking for Age Group Coordinators. Anyone who takes on the role of the Age Group Coordinator will receive free registration for the summer session for their first child. Family discounts will still apply for the third or fourth child.
The age group coordinator will have the following duties for their group:
– Be the main contact for your group with the House League Director.
– Work with the House League coaches to make up the House League teams.
– Coordinate giving out the uniforms.
– Coordinate with the Student Coaching coordinator/Technical Director on any soccer specific questions.
– Communicate information from CBMSA on NLSA tournaments, camps and invitationals.
– Coordinate coaches for teams going to the Jamboree or Mega tournaments.
Assistance and support is provided from the CBMSA office administrator to distribute information to your group and collect money for tournaments. One person per group is required but there can be two. Coordinator(s) do not have to be at the field every night.
The following positions are needed:
U4/U6 Eastside Field
U4/U6 Atlantic Field
U4/U6 Curling Field
If you like to signup or have any questions on the Age Group Coordinator position, please contact Stephen by email firstname.lastname@example.org